Enabling healthcare providers worldwide
As a global leader in medical technology with around 48,000 employees in 76 countries, we stand with our customers across the world – working together to transform the way things are done in healthcare.
Are you curious to know what drives our employees? Learn what makes Bimba, Marlen, Andreas, Martin, Nancy and Christian proud about their work.
Passion for healthcare
As engineers, we understand processes. As pioneers, we seek new paths. As people, we put our hearts into healthcare. Our culture is shaped by our Principles of Healthineers™. They guide our behavior, embody our values, and allow us to tap into the rich learning capability within our organization.
They also give us a common language and foster our shared culture. By clarifying how everybody in the organization, from the executive team to someone who has just joined, should interact with each other, the Principles enable us to focus our energy on addressing our customers’ needs.
Making Siemens Healthineers unique
Our success comes from our people – we are 48,000 across the globe who are passionate about supporting, serving, and inspiring our customers. Our name expresses our unique combination of engineering expertise and the pioneering spirit that our people bring to the healthcare industry every day.
At Siemens Healthineers, diversity is essential. For us, this means that we embrace and value different viewpoints, backgrounds, experiences, expertise, and individual qualities at all levels of the company.
Join us in shaping the future of healthcare
At Siemens Healthineers, we want the best people to join our team and drive our success in the healthcare world.
Are you a person who:
- is truly passionate about your work and believes in inspiring others
- feels inspired to help healthcare providers deliver the best care to their patients
- is motivated to show initiative and creativity in honoring commitments
- is open to debate and willing to challenge convention
- trusts in the tenacity of the team
- always strives to improve and is great at execution
- translates listening into action
Are you looking for:
- challenging assignments in a relevant and growing industry
- a high level of team spirit with coaching from managers and colleagues
- a flexible, family-friendly, and trust-based work environment
- a workplace where diversity is truly valued
- generous development and education programs
- forums for connecting with customers and fellow employees
- opportunities to work in 76 countries worldwide?
Choose your best path to a successful career in healthcare!