syngo.CT Direct Angio is applicable to identify various vascular disease patterns, such as aneurysms or stenoses.
- Easy-to-use slide bar, which determines the threshold of the pixels that will be removed
- Single-click body region dependent bone removal
- The Plaque on/off button assists you in the evaluation of stenoses
- ROI annotation with iodine concentration (mg/ml), HU values of low- and high-kV datasets and HU values of the mixed image
- On-the-fly collection of all findings and key images in the Findings Navigator while reading the case
- The automated pre-processing allows for a fast and efficient use of Dual Energy data
- Seamless integration of Dual Energy preprocessing into syngo.CT Vascular Analysis for a immediate bone-free view on the vessel system