syngo.CT DE Lung Analysis
The application directly visualizes the local iodine concentration in the lung parenchyma, which is a measure of the local blood volume, thus enabling a display of the area of possibly affected tissue.
The application helps you in the evaluation of obstructive or restrictive lung disease as well as in the assessment of hemodynamic perfusion deficit e.g. caused by pulmonary emboli.
- Combined view of Lung PBV and Lung Vessels for diagnostical information at a glance
- Color-coding of the iodine concentration in the lung vessels. Vessels affected by pulmonary embolism show a significantly lower iodine concentration and are thus color-coded differently than non-affected vessels
- Detecting and assessing the functional relevance of pulmonary embolism without additional dose, contrast application or examination time
- Three different options to perform a lung segmentation: The adaptive volume based, the volume based, and the distance based segmentation
- Possibility to switch to the native view to see the emboli any time during the workflow
- On-the-fly collection of all findings and key images in the Findings Navigator while reading the case