Xprecia Stride Coagulation Analyzer
So small, it can fit in your pocket. So accurate, it could go in a lab.
With the Xprecia Stride analyzer, healthcare professionals can feel confident that they are getting the usability, safety, efficiency, and accuracy they need. The Xprecia Stride analyzer is designed specifically to meet the needs of today’s healthcare professionals and address the key areas of importance in POC testing.
- Touchscreen features include bright-color interface with step-by-step instructions help guide the user
- Lot calibration using integrated bar-code reader
- Test strip eject button reduces potential biohazard exposure
- Operator lockout feature restricts analyzer use to trained staff only
- Design is compact and portable to enable fast,efficient patient testing at the point of care
- Test requires only small sample applied at tip of strip
- Lab confirmatory testing may be reduced because of good correlation to lab results
- Bar-code scanner offers patient and operator ID entry
Siemens hemostasis quality from lab to point of care.
- Xprecia™ PT/INR test strips and Siemens’ central lab analyzers use the same Dade® Innovin® reagent and QC
Xprecia Stride Whitepaper
PT/INR Test Performance of the Xprecia Stride Coagulation Analyzer on Capillary Blood is Equivalent to a Reference Laboratory Hemostasis System
The products/features (mentioned herein) are not commercially available in all countries. Due to regulatory reasons their future availability cannot be guaranteed. Please contact your local Siemens organization for further details.